Download the Brochure
Questions? Click here
Water features can be from a range of fountains, pools, ponds, cascades, waterfalls, and streams. They usually are powered by pumps and are typically self-contained, as water is recycled from either a pond or a hidden reservoir.
There is an increasing range of innovative designs using alternate installation methods and technologies, indoor or outdoor and of any size, from a desk top water fountain to a large indoor waterfall that covers an entire wall in a large commercial building, and can be made from any number of materials, including stone, granite, stainless steel, resin, and glass.
Delta UV has developed and patented a range of designed UV systems for disinfecting the water of your water features in order to optimize their operation in complete safety. To date, over 1000 Delta UV systems treat these various applications.
Wide variety of bodies of water are classified as ponds, including water gardens, water features and koi ponds; all designed for aesthetic ornamentation as landscape or architectural features, while fish ponds are designed for commercial fish breeding.
Why a UV system in a pond?
Ponds intent to reproduce the result from a wide range of natural processes. Though, when thinking about water treatment in the pond, green alternatives and natural solution are showing up first. Among them, the UV water treatment is one of the more appropriate because it eradicates at each flow through the unit all the harmfull bacterias, or waterborne pathogens without adding anything in the water.
Delta UV propose three different UV systems for your pond, depending on what you want to achieve, the design of your system (flow rate, retrofit space, etc.):
- EA 3/4H series:The dimensions of the series allow to retrofit in very small room. The series exist in stainless steel and in pvc for sea salt water.
- EP seriesThe design of the EP series (Mirror-Polished High Quality Stainless Steel) allows high flow rate for a pure water sanitation.
- ELP series in HDPEThe series is designed for flow rate up to 400 gpm and the the HDPE stand for sea salt and corrosive water.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR AQUARIUM, AQUACULTURE, FISH FARMING AND AQUATIC LIFE APPLICATIONS. ENJOY THE ADDITION OF A DELTA UV SYSTEM IN YOUR WATER TREATMENT PROCESS:
Treatment simple to use and does not modify the physio-chemical characteristics of the water: no change in the taste, smell, etc…
- No disinfection by-products created that are harmful to human health
- No risk of under or over-doing
- No chemical product monitoring and handling constraints
- May be combined with other treatment processes (filtration, softening etc…)
- Advanced oxidation treatment in the presence of catalysts
- UV reactors adapted to the flow rates to be treated (1 to 400gpm). For higher flow rates, over 400 gpm, see the EM series, specially treated with an anti-corrosion coating
- Healthy, crystal clear water guaranteed
- Environmentally friendly
- UV Chambers take into account the turbidity of the water: ensuring the effectiveness of the UV Dose
- Power in millijoules ensuring true efficiency until the end of the lamps’ life and guaranteeing the effective destruction of undesirable micro-organisms (particularly certain viruses)
- Avoids the use of any chemical substances
- Simple design for an easy maintenance
- Simple and quick to install
- No risk to flora and fauna
- DELTA UV HDPE Series: a durable guarantee against corrosion
- Excellent disinfecting performance by optimization of UV emissions and the hydraulic flow Compact UV system
- Easy to install, use of single-base lamps, patented sealing system and vertical design for an easy maintenance
- Optional UV sensor and monitor offering data reporting by a diode and dry contact type alarm
- Personalization of connection possible: DN flanges, clamps, SMS
- Advanced oxidation combination with catalysts
- Lamp life optimized: 13,000 hours depending on the number of switchings on/off